Friday, February 6, 2009

Powers on Politics Questions



There are things that I believe that I shall never say, but I shall never say things that I do not believe.

Hello All: So I told you last time that this was going to be a crazy issue, well…I guess it kind of is, but I’m using it as a way to tell you what I’m working on that is going to be HUGE for next week-hopefully. I’m not really sure how to explain it so I’m going to do my best and hope that you understand. There’s been an idea floating around lately of something called the “Perfect Storm” if you haven’t heard of it yet let me give you the basic definition. A Perfect Storm is a Convergence of Independent events that form an environment (for a moment I saw a bunch of hippies) never experienced before.
I’ve been considering this for a while, and as things keep happening-like what I mentioned last week-I am more and more convinced that we could be facing an upcoming “Perfect Storm”. Because of this belief I’ve thrown myself into a heap of research. To do this I came up with (so far) twenty eight questions that I am looking into. The questions are as follows:

1. What countries are failing?
2. What do they have in common?
3. which countries rely on high oil prices for their economy?
4. Which countries are our enemies?
5. How much disenfranchisement is in America?
6. What is happening on the Southern Border?
7. Who is in charge of Mexico?
8. Is a new global currency possible?
9. Will China buy our debt?
10. What happens if the dollar is ditched world wide?
11. Can other countries get into our “system”?
12. What are current computer threats?
13. What are in President Obama’s presidential Orders?
14. How are global banks doing?
15. What’s all this about rebuilding Babylon?
16. How do we pay for the stimulus plan?
17. What is a Central Banking System?
18. How long can we spend?
19. Are we at or near hyper-inflation?
20. Any significance in the McCarthy trials? (just a nagging thought I’ve been having lately)
21. How did the “New Deal” worsen the Great Depression?
22. How did the Great Depression happen?
23. What is the “Perfect Storm”?
24. Are we nearing “Perfect Storm” potential?
25. How can the “Fed” buy our debt?
26. Is Communism returning?
27. Is President Obama’s dropping approval rating a sign?


These are what I’m looking at so far. I have a feeling that this is either just the mental worrying of a paranoid person (ie-Me), or it is the colors that are going to finish up a frightening painting. I know this isn’t really an issue, but I did want you to know why I am not putting out a great issue this week or until possibly late next week.
I would like to ask that if any of you have any questions that you think correspond to these please send them to me, or if you have some answers to any of these questions your help would be more than appreciated. Let’s be prepared to see what can be dug up, and all have a great week!

Great talking to you all! Thanks for reading!

Chene’

No comments: